|Help prepare your
students for the world of work. I and others trained in P.E.P
(Proficiency in English Program) will teach your Career Day Team
• arrange for speakers (two to three in each room.)
• choose both parents and non parents as career speakers.
• provide both pre-career day and follow-up student work packets K-5
• train students in appropriate questioning.
• train teachers in setting up the classroom.
• teach social amenities related to career guests in the building.
• set up a hospitality room for guests.
• arrange a school wide assembly to introduce career guests.
• align the experience with district standards
• publicize the event in-house and in the community.